Specialist insurance for professionals and consultants

What is professional indemnity insurance?

What is public liability insurance?

Specialist insurance from Markel direct


Professions, Professional Practices and Consultants

We provide Professional Indemnity, Public Liability, Employer's Liability, Office and a whole host of other specialist insurance covers for a wide range of professions.
Get a quote

Community Groups, Charities and Trustees

Tailored charity insurance and community group insurance, including local, voluntary, outreach and support, 'friends of', fundraising, youth and after school clubs. Trustee indemnity insurance also available for management and committee members.
Get a quoteor call 0845 373 0405

Or choose a category to find out more...


Britain's Best Volunteer