Dance teacher and ballet instructor insurance


Dance teacher and ballet instructor insurance

Our specialist dance teacher and ballet instructor insurance offers expert cover for performing arts tutors. As a specialist insurance company, we have a strong understanding of the risks facing your profession.
Teaching dance and ballet classes can carry a whole host of risks. An allegation of unprofessional teaching, a student injuring themselves following negligent advice, or a fire at your studio could be devastating for your business. Our insurance for dance instructors and ballet teachers can cover your business against these risks and many more.
Unlike many insurance schemes for dance and ballet tutors, we can help you tailor your policy to the needs of your dance or ballet business. Our simple quote system asks about your business activities and offers you covers that may be of interest. You can choose to buy all or just some of the covers quoted, so you will only ever pay for the cover you need.
Get a quote



Choose from these specialist covers for dance and ballet teachers

Professional indemnity insurance covers the cost of defending your business against allegations of professional negligence (such as giving your client incorrect or wrongful advice) and if unsuccessful, the cost of damages awarded against you. This insurance is essential for dance and ballet instructors, and cover is available with limits ranging from £50,000 to £5m.
Public and product liability insurance covers the cost of defending your business (including damages awarded against you if unsuccessful) if someone is injured, or their property damaged, which arises from you going about your business or supplying products. The legal fees alone could cost your business thousands of pounds. Limits range from £1m to £5m.
Employer’s liability insurance is a legal requirement if your business has employees. It covers your business against claims for injury or illness suffered by employees arising from their employment. If you have any employees, even on a part time basis, you need this cover. Cover for £10m.
Directors and officers insurance covers the costs of defending you as a director or officer of your company against allegations of wrongful acts and any damages subsequently awarded against you. Cover is also provided in respect of the legal costs and expenses of defending actions for disqualification as a director, investigations and extradition proceedings. Limits range from £100,000 to £5m.
Office insurance covers your office buildings, office contents and computer equipment against accidental damage (including theft) whilst on your business premises. You can also choose to cover your business equipment (such as laptops and mobile phones) on a worldwide basis, and insure your business against loss of income and/or additional trading expenses following events such as damage to your property.

We offer a specialist policy for dance and ballet teachers based at home

Our homeworkers insurance has been designed to provide specialist cover for home based professionals, including dance and ballet teachers, against a wide range of risks. Home insurance policies rarely include cover for business activities, so be sure to arrange cover that will not leave your business exposed following an unforeseen event.
You can tailor your homeworker insurance to cover as much or as little of your business as you need – we offer a range of liability covers and you can also insure expensive business equipment. We also offer a choice of limits for each cover, so regardless of the size of your business, you can find expert insurance at the right price.
Cover starts at just £5/month.

Get a quote

Customer rating

Rated 4.7 stars from 396 customer reviews at