Charity Survey Prize Draw (Amazon E-voucher) Markel Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to Charity, Community & Clubs Insurance customers of Markel Direct (“Customers”) who are UK residents aged 18 or over and successfully purchase and maintain a current valid insurance policy for [90 days] or more (“Qualifying Policy”).
2. Customers will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw by completing a charity survey (the “Charity Survey”) [on https://r1.dotdigital-pages.com/p/2FDO-6AH/markel-direct-charities-survey-your-experience?pfredir=1] between 1st May 2023 and 31st May 2023.
3. The Prize Draw Promoter is Markel Direct, a trading name of Markel (UK) Limited (“Markel”), a company registered in England and Wales with company number 02430992 whose registered address is 20 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3AZ.
4. Entry into the Prize Draw is available to Customers that have purchased a Qualifying Policy direct from Markel Direct only. Customers purchasing Markel Direct products through insurance brokers and other intermediaries are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
5. Employees or agencies of Markel or its affiliated Markel companies and any of their families are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
6. Only one entry into the Prize Draw is permitted per individual. Multiple Charity Surveys completed by the same individual will not amount to more than one entry into the Prize Draw.
7. There is one prize available in the Prize Draw. The prize is one Amazon e-voucher to the value of £30.00 or an alternative substitute of similar value decided at Markel’s absolute discretion (“Prize”).
8. The Prize Draw winner will be chosen at random after the Prize Draw closing date and will be notified by email using the email address provided in the Charity Survey.
9. The Prize will be dispatched to the winning Customer within [90 days] of notification of their winning.
10. There is no cash alternative to the Prize. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other prizes. This Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other Markel offer or promotion.
11. The Prize winner is responsible for paying tax (if any) due on the Prize.
12. Markel accepts no responsibility for Charity Survey entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
13. Markel will not share the personal data of Customers entering the Prize Draw with the issuer of the Prize.
14. The terms and conditions of the Prize including its redemption and expiry shall be as determined by the issuer of the Prize.
15. Markel reserves the right to refuse the issue of any Prize to any Customer at its absolute discretion.
16. Markel makes no representation or warranty in relation to the Prize and to the fullest extent permitted by the law shall have no liability to any Customer in relation to any Prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
17. Markel is under no obligation to monitor each customer’s participation in the Prize Draw. Customers may not participate in the Prize Draw where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
18. In the event of any dispute, Markel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Markel accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and not specifically included in the Prize or otherwise incurred.
20. Markel reserves the right to hold void, withdraw, cancel, suspend or amend the Prize Draw and its Terms and Conditions without notice where it becomes necessary to do so, and in any event at its absolute discretion.
22. By entering into the Prize Draw Customers agree to these terms and conditions.
23. The Prize Draw will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and each Customer submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
24. The survey will be open until 31st May 2023, after which you can still complete the survey but you will not be entered into the draw to win a voucher.