iPad competition - terms and conditions
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to members of IPSE- The Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed - (“Members”) who are UK residents aged 18 or over.
3. The Prize Draw Promoter is Markel Direct, a trading name of Markel International Insurance Company Limited (“Markel”), a company registered in England and Wales with company number 00966670 whose registered address is 20 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3AZ.
4. Employees or agencies of Markel, affiliated Markel companies or IPSE, as well as any of their families, are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
5. Only one entry into the Prize Draw is permitted per individual. Multiple entry forms completed by the same individual will not amount to more than one entry into the Prize Draw.
6. There is one prize available in the Prize Draw. The prize is one 10.2 Inch Wi-Fi 64GB Apple iPad in colour Space Grey or an alternative substitute of similar value decided at Markel’s absolute discretion (“Prize”).
7. The Prize Draw winner will be chosen at random after the Prize Draw closing date and will be notified by email using the email address provided in the entry form.
8. The Prize will be dispatched to the winning member within [90 days] of notification of their winning.
9. There is no cash alternative to the Prize. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other prizes. This Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other Markel offer or promotion.
10. The Prize winner is responsible for paying tax (if any) due on the Prize.
11. Markel accepts no responsibility for entry form submissions that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
12. The terms and conditions of the Prize including its redemption and expiry shall be as determined by the issuer of the Prize.
13. Markel reserves the right to refuse the issue of any Prize to any Member at its absolute discretion.
14. Markel makes no representation or warranty in relation to the Prize and to the fullest extent permitted by the law shall have no liability to any Member in relation to any Prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
15. Markel is under no obligation to monitor each member’s participation in the Prize Draw. Members may not participate in the Prize Draw where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
16. In the event of any dispute, Markel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Markel accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and not specifically included in the Prize or otherwise incurred.
18. Markel reserves the right to hold void, withdraw, cancel, suspend or amend the Prize Draw and its Terms and Conditions without notice where it becomes necessary to do so, and in any event at its absolute discretion.
20. By entering into the Prize Draw Members agree to these terms and conditions.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and each Member submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
22. The form will be open until 17th December 2023, after which you can still complete the form but you will not be entered into the draw to win an iPad.