What insurance do tradespeople need?

Graphic showing freelancer working on his laptop and the National Freelancers Day logo

Whether you're a carpenter, plumber, electrician or different kind of tradesperson, understanding which types of insurance are needed to protect your business can be difficult.

To make things easier, we created a decision tree that will help you to work out which types of tradesman insurance might be suitable for your specific business needs.

Click the image below to download the decision tree as a PDF.

Tradespeople business insurance decision tree graphic


Charity insurance from £3 a month

Related articles